Dates and Times
• Lobbers & Slicers (4-10 yrs): 12:00pm-1:30pm
• Topspinners & Tiebreakers (10-17 yrs): 1:30pm-3:30pm
Monday – Thursday weekly sessions:
• Camp 1 (June 14-17)
• Camp 2 (June 21-24)
• Camp 3 (June 28-July 1)
• Camp 4 (July 5-8)
• Camp 5 (July 12-15)
• Camp 6 (July 19-22)
• Camp 7 (July 26-29)
• Camp 8 (Aug 2-5)
- Who should attend?
Kids of all abilities, ages 4-17 are welcome at Totally Tennis. Our experienced staff is adept at teaching to different levels and ages, while keeping the instruction levels high and the fun, sky-high.
- What Group?
We’ll place your child in the sub-group is best for them. But you’ll need to help select the camp group.
Lobbers are excited beginners. The kids learn grips and strokes using mini nets and low compression balls.
Slicers have some experience on the court but are relatively “green”. They learn stroke patterns and begin to rally. More movement is introduced.
Topspinners have played tennis and are working on stroke consistency and point construction among other more advanced skills.
Tiebreakers are playing in local leagues and moving into more competition. In addition to drilling and match play work, these kids will become experts in sportsmanship.
- Who is on staff?
Camp Director: Lisa Berg, USPTA
• Formerly Nationally Ranked Player
• Coached Nationally Ranked Juniors
• Member, Wilson Advisory Staff
• USTA Norcal Junior Tennis Council
• Most Outstanding Athlete, Oklahoma State University
• Tennis Director, Hyatt Regency Maui
• 45 years’ teaching experience
• Oklahoma Tennis Hall of Fame
• USTA Norcal High Performance Coaching Commission
• Marin County Tennis Hall of Fame
• Tulsa Public Schools Athletic Hall of Fame
TTSC has experienced coaches on staff, including RRC Tennis Pros and college and high school tennis players.
- What else do I need to know?
You’ll need to bring a tennis racquet (we have affordable racquets for sale here), non-marking tennis shoes, a hat and a water bottle.
When you bring your child to TTSC, you’ll bring them to the back tennis courts and we’ll take over from there.