Wet Court Policy
We would like to get you back on dry courts as quickly as possible after rain or heavy fog dampens them. Please read ahead for the Club’s policy on drying the courts:
- Our maintenance staff will squeegee, roll and spot dry lines in an effort to dry the courts.
- We start this process after the rain/mist has cleared and when no additional rain or heavy fog is anticipated in one hour from the time of cessation.
- Matches have priority on dry courts (even if the driest courts were not originally scheduled to host the match).
- The maintenance staff has an internal priority schedule for daily maintenance that includes preparing courts for play. This means that a maintenance staffer can typically allocate generous time resources to drying the courts, but in the absence of a match, or when weather conditions dictate, other facility items may take priority.
- Members are welcomed and encouraged to use the drying equipment to dry their own court. “You dry it, you play it.”