The RRC Cafe serves up fresh, delicious dining 6 days a week. Join us for lunch with a view!
COVID | RRC Safety Precautions
- Don’t come to the Club if you are feeling sick and/or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms
- State and Local guidelines continue to encourage those over age 65 to stay at home
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Wear face coverings to and from your lane or lounge chair pod
- Practice effective and appropriate hand washing measures
- Practice effective hygiene measures
COVID | Dining Operations
Cafe is open 11am-6pm, Tuesday-Sunday
Order on site. (When possible, we will take phone orders at 415-456-5522.)
Please have orders in by 5:45pm.
- Do I need a reservation?
Reservations are encouraged, not required.
- How long can I make a reservation for?
We have a one hour time limit on dining.
- Where can I sit and eat?
The court 1 patio is the best spot to enjoy a meal. After ordering at the cafe window, walk over to the patio and we’ll bring your order to you.
You may also dine at the tables on the pool deck, or at your lounge chair and prolong your leisurely pool stay. For pool dining, we package your order to go.
You may also take your food to go!
- How many people can I have at my table?
You can have up to 6 people in your group.
- Can I bring drinks?
- Do I need my mask or face covering?
Per health codes, you are required to wear a face covering or mask to and from your table, and whenever not actively engaged in eating or drinking.